Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Catching Fire


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book! If you haven't read Hunger Games hurry and do it! Nick is reading it now and he loves this series, too. The only bummer part? Now I have to wait until fall of 2010 for the next book in the series to come out. I hate that part...
Question - Team Gale or Team Peeta?? I am still torn!!! One day its Gale, one day its Peeta. I sound like Katniss!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

100% TEAM PEETA!!!!!

She loves him, she just doesn't know it yet ;)

The boy with the bread *sigh*

Janet said...

No Way Amy! Team Gale all the way. She has always loved him.

Amy said...

If she had never gone to the Games then Gale would have been the right one for her. But the Games have changed her in ways that Gale will never understand. Peeta is the only one that will ever understand what she's been through in the arena.

the4ofusut said...

And you both prove my point - I agree with both of you!! But I do try and picture the boy with the beautiful grey eyes...

But then Peeta carrying a torch for her for so many years and then what they went through in the games together...

See what I mean!!!